My guest for this week’s episode is Dr. Osborne Abbey, a consultant, interim CEO, and president of the Center for Holistic and Integrative Education.
He gained the following experiences throughout his story of growth:
- Being engaged in universal aspects of planning
- Working with other nations and achieving mutually accepted goals
- Working in the public education sector, including roles as a classroom teacher, assistant superintendent, chief information officer, among others
- Rebuilding a national for-profit education company to profitability
- Interim CEO for area nonprofits
He specializes in leading organizations through change, and he shares some of his insights from his experiences here, like how there needs to be a want to change an organization’s culture (“culture eats strategy for breakfast”).
Episode 12 of the #storiesofgrowth podcast with Osborne Abbey on how to lead an organization #leadership @learninginbloom
Find out more: